How to Drive Traffic With Facebook Ads

JACKREECE OBOMS

I love Facebook a lot!
Now don’t misunderstand me, I don’t play around on Facebook the way others do, neither do I go there to make friends and waste time, instead I go there to make money.
And trust me, Facebook is presently one of the most visited websites on earth.
As at this moment, Facebook.com boast of over 1.25 billion people who are members and that is about 20% of all the people living on earth today.
So you can imagine, Facebook has loads of traffic.
Why Facebook Traffic Is Important To Me
Facebook is responsible for almost 80% of the traffic I get everyday
to my web businesses.
I have used Facebook to build a large email list because I know how to
use this strange animal.
A lot of people complain endlessly that they are not succeeding with Facebook advertising because Facebook is not able to deliver traffic to them.
Well, if you advertise on Facebook and you’re not getting results, it’s your fault.
If You Fail With Facebook Ads, It’s Your Own Fault!
I mean the traffic is there, millions of people go online everyday and login to their Facebook profiles each day, they chat, gist, share videos, pictures, join forums and groups and do a lot of things there.
Blaming Facebook for poor results on your website conversions is like where a Carpenter blames his tools for the poor projects he creates.
A good Carpenter produces quality furniture because he knows his craft very well. The tool doesn’t create the furniture, it’s the Carpenter that does.
The tools he uses only makes the creation of his projects more efficient and faster.
Facebook is only a tool, a traffic tool. If you’re not getting results, it’s because you do not know how to use Facebook to get traffic.
Facebook is not to blame. I mean Facebook can not force people to subscribe or buy your products or services, you are the one responsible for that.
What Facebook is there for, is to give you exposure to your products and services when you pay them, and once it has given you that, the remaining work of convincing the website visitors to buy or take any action you wish remains with you.
So you must understand how to use Facebook to advertise to start getting good results.
I understand Facebook advertising and marketing to the tinniest detail. Till tomorrow, I’m still paying Facebook $0.01 to $0.02 per click. (that is 1 or 2 cents per click)
And I get almost 2000 clicks per day with just $25 daily budget. I mean my metrics are very good.
Do you doubt me?
Take A Look at My Facebook Reports as at Yesterday.


(To ENLARGE the image above, Click on the image once.)
Now, I didn’t just start getting those metrics you see above overnight, it took me a lot of tweaking, testing, targeting, and creating good adverts to get good results like that.
And my email subscriptions too is high enough.
Now imagine getting 1000 to 2000 DAILY TARGETED website visitors to your business everyday, how do you think your business will thrive?
I think if you build your product funnel well, it could mean a regular six to seven figure income every month.
Now let me give you a little insight on how I do Facebook advertising.
A Peek Into How I Advertise on Facebook
1. Promote To Facebook Fan Page Lookalike Audiences
One of the secret strategies I use to get ultra targeted leads to my businesses is building what we call a Facebook Custom Audience.
Facebook has a special application called The Power Editor, and this Power Editor is used to build custom audiences of various types of targeted audience.
Now what I do is, I go to the Power Editor, select my Fan page, and ask Facebook to go online and search for all the people that have similar characteristics with my fans on Facebook.
This new audience is separate from my Facebook Fans.
Facebook calls this category of people, Lookalike Audience.

So using the Power Editor, Facebook will search its entire database containing all the people in Nigeria that have similar profile and behavioural interests with my fans, and Facebook will return that Lookalike Audience within 6 – 24 hours.
What I do is I will now advertise to this new audience.
Why is this effective?
It’s effective because people who have similar interests with people on your fan page are targeted. And they will definitely respond to similar offers when they see one.
2. Promote To Your Email List Lookalike Audiences
Are you an internet marketer or you simply a person who have a minimum of 100 people who have subscribed to any products or services you have. If that is the case, you can make use of Facebook Custom audience to reach people who have similar interests with those 100 people.
Facebook Custom audience allows you to upload all the email addresses or phone numbers of everyone who has ever purchased a product from you. Once you’ve uploaded it, Facebook will go out to create a custom audience of people in Nigeria who are similar to them.
As soon as this Custom Audience is ready, you can now go ahead and create a Lookalike Audience for that same list, and this time around, you can actually generate up to 1.7million people on Facebook who have similar interests from your initial seed list of 100 customers.
Powerful stuff, isn’t it?
What do you do at this point with this audience?
You advertise to them directly.
These are just 2 out of the 12 ultra targeting options I use on Facebook to dominate my market.
3. What To Do If You Don’t Have A Fan Page Or Seed Email List
You see, when you are advertising on Facebook, you don’t just go all out to advertise to everybody on Facebook. The reason is, not everyone wants or needs what you have to offer.
Going out to advertise to everyone is simply setting you up for failure.
The truth is, if you target the 13 million people in Nigeria who are on Facebook with your advert, you’ll pay higher fees per click, and you’ll get low CTR (Click Through Rate), and you may not get up to 3 subscribers per day, that is if you’re building an email list.
However, when you target your advert to people who are ALREADY interested in what you have, then you have a better chance of getting interested people to see your offer. And when lots of interested people click on your adverts, your CTR goes up, your CPC (Cost Per Click) goes down, and you’ll get more clicks and you’ll pay lesser fee at the end of the day.
In other words, Facebook.com rewards you for being very targeted and very relevantwith your advertising. That is what you should strive for to conquer Facebook advertising.
If you’re just starting out, the best thing to do from day one, is to build a fan page so you can gather fans while advertising, then advertise and target people based on interests, and behaviours.
Once your advert has run for a while and gathered at least 1000 fans, you can now go ahead and create a custom audience of your fans and reach out to more targeted people.
If you need a comprehensive video guide on how to dominate Facebook and crush your competition with your adverts, the Traffic Control Blueprint is the best video guide in the Nigerian market for that.
It’s a course written by a Nigerian Internet entrepreneur who has built an email list of almost 100,000 Nigeria readers using Facebook adverts alone.

Call me on 08038976690 to order for your Traffic Blueprint
price is N5,500.

You can learn how to generate real stream of income on facebook HERE

Its what you need to get traffic from facebook and even ad dynamo 
for your online business. You also need it to know how to market
your products easily.

Thanks
Jackreece oboms



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHY YOU HAVE TO START YOUR INTERNET MARKETING BUSINESS TODAY.

Introduction To The Oil And Gas Business In Nigeria