Some More Reasons Why People Fail To Make Money Online And Why You Must Seperate Yourself From Them


From the Desk of
Jackreece Oboms
08038976690


Dear Prospective Internet Marketer,

If you have failed or you are still struggling to make a living online, then this article is one you will like to read to the end because it will open your eyes to the exact reasons why you have been unable to make it online.

No doubt the title header of this website gives you an idea of what this newsletter series is all about. It's actually geared on how to make money using the advantage of the internet.

Have you been struggling to make money online without success?

Sometimes, I wonder why people find it so hard to create a living from the Internet when I and many other Internet marketers do it so seamlessly.

Most times, the knowledge I have on making money online, I feel it is a common knowledge that every other person around me have. In fact I take it for granted and assume it's available to the next person beside me.

However, I get questions and frustrations from my readers who are making serious efforts to make a living online. I came to the realisation that the knowledge on how to harness the internet to make money online is indeed a special skill available to only a few people.

And once you have this special marketing skills, your life changes for the better.

Here is an example of the type of questions I get every time from my subscribers.

"Mr Oboms, I have spent thousands of Naira on many make money programs without success, please can you help me with a suggestion of something I can do to make a living online. I have lost my job, and my house rent is due in 2 months, can you suggest something I can do that will help me to raise N300k fast?"

Here's another one.

"I have read your newsletters and it seems you know what you are doing. I'm looking for something that will help me supplement my income. I'm not looking for a get rich quick scheme or something that will make me N10million per month. (Though, I don't mind if it happens), I want something that I can work on in the evenings after work, and an Internet business seems to be the perfect match. I don't have any products yet, and do not have the experience or time to create any products, so I'm looking at starting with an internet business set up so that I can start immediately. What would you suggest Mr Oboms?

Most times, my reply to these people is to start with my email training so they can learn how to start up their own internet businesses. Unfortunately, over 70% who even complete the training do not get up to start making money on time because of a lot of reasons.

Those reasons or factors are exactly the cause of failures among those who try to make money online. And some of those reasons is what I will talk about in this newsletter series.
Reason #1 - Lack Of Knowledge On A Profitable Niche Market

One of the challenges newbies or people who want to make money online have is deciding on a profitable niche market to start with.

And the reason is, most times they are clueless on how to do market research to zero in on a profitable market.

A lot of people, out of the need to make a living dabble into blogging and start writing and publishing news worthy information, put Google Adsense codes on their website, and try to drive traffic to it.

Unfortunately, many who have gone this route have realized after several months or years that their website is just laying there, gathering digital dust and not making them anything substantial.

For those who have managed to drive some traffic, it's not surprising to see that some of them have made $117 after 11 months of blogging from Google Adsense, and cashing this money takes another 2 months before it "lands" into their bank accounts.

So, for those who have tried to make money this way or who are still thinking the area to focus, this is one of the obstacles standing in the way to making big money online.

Reason #2 - Lack of Products to Sell

If you want to make money online, you must sell something (product or service). The problem is, for a newbie, the easiest way for him to start would be if he could lay his hands on a product that is proven to sell.

Unfortunately, creating a product to sell requires a lot of "heavy lifting". You need to research on a product that people need, take time to create it, write a sales letter for it, design a website for it, then run adverts to promote it.

As you can see, it takes quite a lot of resources in terms of effort, time, and money to create a product that actually is in high demand.

It's one thing to have a product, and another thing to have a product that people are willing to spend top Naira on.

And for a newbie, it's a Herculean task to create a product, more especially if the beginner wants to market to the Nigerian market. A Nigerian information product must communicate to people in our local way of speaking.

So not having a product is the number one reason why people have failed to make money online.
Remember that I once said that you do not always have to create your own products, you can buy Private Label Rights to products or go into affiliate marketing ( where you help others sell their products for an agreed commission).
 

Reason #3 - No Reliable Affiliate Network In Nigeria

An affiliate network is a network that has a collection of digital and physical products listed by different merchants that any interested affiliate can join and sell any of the products for a commission.

On the international market, it's easier for newbies to start making money selling affiliate products that they did not create and make a commission along the line.

Such networks as Clickbank.com, Commission Junction, Shareasale.com, Amazon.com, Paydotcom.com etc have been available and have made it possible for newbies on the international market to start an internet business and make money in a short period of time.

Unfortunately for Nigerians, it's an entirely different ball game for them, mainly because some of these networks do not allow them to be affiliates, because Nigeria is not listed on the allowed countries.

And for affiliate networks that allow Nigerians to participate, their payment systems like PayPal restricts Nigerians from receiving payments from their hard earned efforts.

So it becomes a real frustration for affiliates from Nigeria who truly want to make money online. Most times this frustration just discourage a good number of people who tried to work online and make a living.

Such was my case when I started looking for how to make money online, before I decided to toil and create my own line of information products and sell to fellow Nigerians.

And once I was able to break that barrier, it was as if the flood gates of financial success was opened to me and I started making money like crazy.

Reason #4 - Lack Of Focus On One Particular Money Making Method

Many of the people who I know who have bought one product from several sources do not make money because they simply don't know what to focus on.

Most people make it a habit to jump from one shiny object on making money to the next.

In fact, I have a student who I have watched for the past 6 years jump from one make money offer to the next. He has bought all types of make money products that you can think of. Just name it. Forex products, info-products, importation secrets, football betting, blogging to millions, using seminars to sell, using surveys to make money etc.

And in my presence upon my advice to him to avoid shiny objects, this client spent over N500,000 buying products that NEVER made him a dime.

And yet he came back to me asking me why he hasn't made money online inspite of the fact that he has spent over half a million Naira pursuing everything on the internet.

I told him that he lacked focus, and for the first time, he listened to me, bought my training, I suggested a niche market based on his career, and he went into it. And as we speak, for the very first time in his life, he has started making over N150,000 every single month in total profit.

If you lack focus, you will not make money online. There are many money making models online that makes money. But each of them requires focus to make them work.

Here are some of them...
·         Affiliate marketing
·         Information Marketing
·         Blogging
·         Forex trading
·         Outsourcing/Freelancing
You need to choose just one and focus 100% on it, and your chances of making money is 100% certain.

Reason #5 - Lack of Knowledge On How to Sell Online

There is one skill that is responsible for making sales online each time it is applied on any type of product. That skill is the knowledge on how to market any product.

In other words, it's a skill on how to sell. 

You can have a solid product, a beautiful website, an audience. If you do not know the art of selling, you will make very little or no money.

On so many occasions, I have people who owned blogs with large audiences asking me how they can convert the attention they get from their websites to cash.

The problem with these people is that they simply do not know how to sell any product.

If you understand marketing, then making money online will no longer be a mystery to you.

The questions many people who are trying to make money online ask are...
At what point do I mention my product so that my audience will buy?
How do I get them to buy? 
What do I tell them to get them to buy?
How many emails should I send to them to buy?

The truth is, if you know how to sell, you DO NOT NEED to sell anything to make a SALE.

This is one of the reasons a lot of newbies have failed to make money.

Fortunately for you, I have got you covered. I have the answer to your questions on how to sell and exactly what to tell your readers to get them to buy from you.

Reason #6 - Not Being Able to Generate Traffic

Traffic has been said to be the life blood of every business. I tend to agree as well. The reason is, without traffic to your website, the potential for you to make a sale is zero.

Website traffic refers to the number of people or eye balls that visits or see your websites to check out what you have got to offer.

Sadly, many people complain that getting visitors to buy their products is their greatest frustrations.
Truth is traffic is cheap and in abundance 
in our time than in any other time in 
human history.
Think of the traffic that social media platforms get on a daily basis. Facebook has exceeded 1 billion subscribers, about 15 million of this audience are Nigerians.

LinkedIn.com has almost a million Nigerian business persons who are there waiting for you.

Twitter has millions of Nigeria subscribers.

Youtube has millions of Nigerian subscribers.

Other social media platforms that are visited by thousands Nigerians are:
·         Instagram
·         Linda Ikeji blog
·         Bella Naija blog
·         Pakurumo blog
·         Olufamous blog
·         Kemi Filani blog
·         Stella Demakokus blog, etc.
And hundreds of other highly visited blogs in Nigeria which gets thousands of daily visitors on a daily basis.

In the midst of all of these, many people are still complaining that getting traffic is hard when traffic in our time is becoming more abundant.

The reality is, while their is an abundant traffic, the way to capture people's interest in recent timeshave changed.

And for you to be able to "funnel" some of these gigantic hordes of traffic to your websites, you need to understand the basic human needs. These psychological needs remains the same. They do not change. If you're able to identify and communicate to people this way, you will see that "magic" will start to happen in your business.

Reason #7 - Not Having Any Website

Have you ever seen any of those adverts that says that you can make money online without having a website?

Those adverts are very misleading!

From personal experience, I started making money the moment I had my own website and products.

If you don't have any website, your ability to make money online is very limited. 

When you have a website, you are able to write a sales letter which in my own experience and from the experiences of expert marketers is the best converting way to sell any product.

A website allows you to give your audience a visual representation of what you sell online. With a website, you are able to post a picture, a video or even a graphic representation as well as well-written proposal about your business.

And even as an affiliate, your websites help your prospects to make a buying decision.

If you want to make money online, and you think without a website, that you can make money, then you are deceiving yourself.

Not having a website is one of the reasons why 
a lot of newbies today who wish to make money 
online have not succeeded.

You basically need a sales page ( just a one paged website)
is good for your online products.

Jackreece Oboms
08038976690 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To Make Money Blogging Like Linda Ikeji

How to make money online in Nigeria selling your own stuff